The Foundation for Arts, Culture and Education grew from the advisory board to the Higley Center for Performing Arts in Gilbert, Arizona into a 501c3 charitable, nonprofit organization with the mission to bring arts, culture and education events to the East Valley of the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
Building Bridges, our first program as an independent nonprofit, presents the Tom Chapin music curriculum about diversity, environment, and social engagement. Since 2008 Building Bridges has served over 18,500 students and 40 schools with free classroom material and a free concert in the spring.
Lives are inspired and enriched through a collection of arts and cultural experiences.
The Foundation for Arts, Culture, and Education promotes arts and cultural experiences by providing through programs, performances, workshops, community events and resources both independently and collaboratively with other organizations.
- We encourage creativity, celebrate diversity, and engage people in the discovery of new ways to see themselves and the world around them
- We believe that art enriches lives
- Everyone should have access to the arts
- We hold that art is an integral economic driver in our community
- We believe art provides a path for individual and cultural enlightenment and fulfillment
Make a Donation